Netscape package won't configure

Okay, I finally got X working, so I decided to Install the Netscape 3
package that comes with 1.3.1.  When I get to the "configure" stage of
dselect, I get the following:

running dpkg --pending --configure ...
Setting up netscape (3.01-4) ...

ERROR: The Netscape archive must be in /tmp under the name:
       /tmp/netscape-v301-export.x86-unknown-linux-elf.tar.[gz|Z]

       Do NOT simply rename the archive of another version in order to
       force it to install with this package.  It will not work.

       Archive files can be found on ftp.netscape.com.

dpkg: error processing netscape (--configure):
 netscape

dpkg --configure returned error exit status 1.

Has anyone else seen this?  What can I do about it?

Thanks.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum