Re: debian-user-digest Digest V97 #528

Hi all,

well the subject says everything ... I have 3 boxes and I was wondering how
can I set only one of them to hold most of the packages and the other three
just to have the bare minimum to work (in case of crash I'd like to still use
them as X-server).

I would like to keep using the dpkg and such, so that I have the /etc and
configuration files updated, but I'd like to do that just once. Is it
possible? Which is the best way to go?

graziano

--
"I'ho tanti vocavoli nella mia lingua materna, ch'io m'ho piu' tosto da dolere
del bene intendere le cose, che dal mancamento delle parole, colle quali

Graziano Obertelli
E-Mail: graziano@ucsd.edu
Lab's phone: (619) 534 9669