Re: exmh mail?

: Francis Swasey wrote:
:
: > If you choose to use mh, you need to run (Oh rats, brain
: > failure--begins
: > with the letter "f" and replaces the popclient program) to pull the
: > mail
: > from your ISP into your /var/spool/mail/USERID mailbox.  Once the mail
: > is
: > there, mh/exmh can read it into your personal space.

: Hello,

: Do you think it is the debian package "fetchmail" that you refer to
: above?

: Victor

Or fetchpop, which I don't believe is packaged in .deb form (yet?) but is
quite nice anyhow. Fairly simple POP client (don't think it can do multiple
POP boxes), but it runs as a daemon, and can use procmail directly for mail
delivery. I start it up from my .xsession...

fftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/mail/pop/fetchpop-1.9.tar.gz if memory
serves. :)

 - Mark Powers ---------     "living inside the system is like riding
				through the countryside in a bus driven
                     		by a maniac bent on suicide." - Thomas Pynchon