Re: Sendmail broken (Debian 1.3)

Good suggestion.  I think it is indeed timing out for want of a good
lookup.  Have host name in /etc/hosts but that doesn't help.  Now howto
hack sendmail into submission!  Does anybody know the simple fix to the
.cf file to make it run?  Thanks all!

--
dwiebold@cactus.org . . . . . . . . . THIS computer is running Linux!!
          Linux ...  unleash the workstation in your PC!