nfsroot (update)

I got a spare machine where I installed Debian 1.3.1 base system and a
couple of things like sed, bind (I need this because mknfsroot needs
nslookup and the one from dnsutils is not enough... btw, can't we move
nslookup from bind to dnsutils?) and other stuff.

Now the machine boots, gets its IP address, and it DOES mount the root
file system but read-only, not read-write. I used rdev on the floppy to
change ROOTFLAGS to rw but it doesn't work. The client keeps mounting its
root readonly. This prevents it from mounting the other stuff like /bin
and basically it does nothing.

How do I make the client mount its root read-write? Are there any
solutions to this? Is anyone using nfsroot out there?

TIA,

		Marcelo Magallon <mmagallo@efis.ucr.ac.cr>