Re: Swap Space

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Shaya Potter wrote:

:On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Jason Costomiris wrote:
:
:> [1] I've recently started using HP 2 gig Fast SCSI-2 disks.  This box has
:> the C3325A in it.  Runs nice and cool at 5400 RPM.  Much better than the
:> Barracuda I used to have (before it melted in my case with two huge
:> fans)..  You can fry eggs on those Seagates, the HPs don't seem to have
:> any trouble.....
:>
:
:I haven't had any problem with the 4 gig Barracuda I've been using in my
:Linux box, except for getting bitten by the glibc/fsck bug.
:
:Shaya

Ditto, we have two of those and no trouble.  Two fans, tower case.  I've
had experience with the 9 gig Barracudas and would buy more.

--
  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com
    finger nnorman@cfni.com for PGP public key and other stuff