Burning a debian CD

Hi,

is there somebody who can explain me how to burn a CD with Debian/Linux
1.3? I installed the debian-cd package, but it doesn't contain any
documentation and besides that, it only writes a isofs to a file. So how
do I get this file on my CD?

I previously used xcdroast to write a Debian distribution to CD. But the
distribution has become too big for one cd (without source) and xcdroast
doesn't have an option to exclude some directories (as e.g. hamm).

Many thanks,
Rik.
--

Rik Huygen                   WWW: http://www.ster.kuleuven.ac.be/~rik/