Re: Netscape and ical printing problems with gs-aladdin

On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, Bob Clark wrote:

> Johann Spies wrote:
> >
> > Hallo,
> >
> > After I installed gs-aladdin, the lpr-command wil not work from
> > netscape
> > or ical.  Printing of ps-files produced by dvips have no problems.
> >
> > My printer just print something about an "Unrecoverable error:
> > invalidexit
> > in .stop  Operand stack: tru Times Roman 12" ...
> >
> > If I print to a .ps file and try to print then, the same happens.
> >
> > What can I do about it?
> >
> > Johann.
> >

> Do you have a PostScript printer or apsfilter or magicfilter
> installed?

I have magicfilter installed.  In the meantime I removed gs-aladdin
and replaced it with my old gs (I think it is 2.6.2) and now it is
working again.  I suspect that my gsfonts are to old for gs-aladdin.

Johann.
Johann Spies
jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za

Windsorlaan 19