Re: xmix

Check your permissions on /dev/mixer.  Mine permissions are set to '666'.

Dennis

--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Systems Undergrad       |  work: 517.353.8892
Division of Enginnering Computing Services     |  page: 517.222.5875

With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available. On Unix, I am
limited only by my knowledge.
   --Peter J. Schoenster