Debian CDs?

Hi, I'm so new in all this that I still don't have my Debian Linux
CDs, just an old Debian 1.1 that cames with an Infomagic Distrib.

Is there anyone who can help me choosing an international seller?
I visited Debian's homepage and all the recommended CD manufacturers.
I found a big difference on prices... why is that?

I'm specially looking for personal applications and a strong RDBMS,
which do you think will suit me better?

If you found this question too obvious please send me your answers
directly (I'm truly a bit lost 8-).  Thanx a lot.