Re: fsck problems

This is a known bug, it was announced yesterday on debian-devel.  We've
been in contact with the upstream maintainer, Ted T'so.  It appears to be
a bug in glibc.  The crux of the bug is that for partitions over 2 gig,
the function llseek is used.  Well it seems the implementation in glibc is
buggy, and causes fsck to wack out on large partitions.

Well it seems that unstable really is unstable now. :-)

Shaya