Mail Server

I have a Win95 machine connected to a Linux box which in turn is connected to the Internet.

I have my Linux box retrieving mail from my many mailboxes and bringing them to gether into one account. For this I am currently using Sendmail.

I have managed to send mail from the Win95 box but cannot seem to get the setup right to allow the Win95 box to use the Linux box as a mail server. Can someone point me to some documentation on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Ross