Re:Re: dselect through a firewall?

>>>>>> "spotter" == spotter  <spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil> writes:

 spotter> Just remember, many people can use dpkg-ftp through a firewall if
 spotter> their proxy is a 2 step procedure+password.  All you do is tell
 spotter> dselect to ftp to the firewall.  Then set it to respond with

The proxy of my company is Raptor style, 3-steps user+passwd+account. I've had
to modify dselect's ftp scripts (setup, update, install) to get throught the
firewalls. Perl5's Net::FTP can pass throught most of the firewalls.