Re: Year 2000 and samba...

	As far as I've been told, though I haven't actually tried it,
the Linux kernel functions up to the year 2037.  How that works, I'm
not entirely sure...

	Anyhow, I've got a question of my own: Has anyone successfully
gotten a filter to use gs on a .ps file AND send it to a networked
printer via smbclient?  I've gotten as far as previewing a
PostScripted file using gv, and I can print raw text through
smbclient, but I've kind of stepped onto a stumbling block with this
pairing.  Ah well...

Thanks anyways!

-- James :)