suck fixxed, but nntpsend odd

Got suck working, I had to add localhost to hosts.nntp
Got UUCP batching working, this was pretty easy (lasst time I had lots of trouble)

Only thing remaining is sending via NNTP. I get articles listed in the file in out.going in /var/spool/news. But when I run send-nntp, it only
seems to rename the file hostxyz (in out.going) to hostxyz.nntp,
and not much else. Similarly, nntpsend renames it to hostxyz=n

The nntpsend log looks promising, but the articles haven't arrived
at the other end as yet. :-(

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                    moffatt@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.