A debian network

Ok.  A friend has an old 486DX-2 66 with 16 megs of ram and a Diamond
Speedstar video card he wants to unload cheap.  I was thinking about
buying it from him and using it as a dedicated web server ... when I
return to school in a month I'll have a direct 10mps line.  The problem is
this:  I'll only have that one 10mps line,  and access to only one IP
address.  I was hoping to connect the 486 to the net and then run my other
machine (Pent 166) through it to the net ... can I do this without a
dedicated router,  maybe using the 486 as a router and putting the Pent on
a new, local network?  Will a 486 be up to the task of being a router,
web server,  mail server,  etc. all at once if I don't use if for any
computes?

	Secondly,  I don't have a CD drive for the 486.  Is it possible
that I could get enough of base and nfs installed via floppy to do an nfs
install from the pentium?  Or is it hopeless,  and should I just move my
CD drive to the 486 long enough to do the install?

                     					Will

			        harpo@udel.edu
               		      lowe@eecis.udel.edu
			http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~lowe/