Re: Crazy Ultrasound card

You probably only miss the right kind of connector on the Ultrasound or the
right kind of cable, depends on how you think about it :).

My SB 32 has two CD audio connectors. They both have left, right and two
ground pins but the shape of the connector and the pin assignment is
different. The CD-rom also has left, right and two ground pins.

I think there are three things you can try. Ask for a working cable from the
place you bought the Ultrasound from, ask your friends for any extra cables or
try to fix the existing cable. Both my CD-rom and SoundBlaster manuals have
the pin assignments printed on them.

// Heikki