RE: Beginning documentation

Hi,

Try this link:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/linux.html#ldp

I would recommend starting with The Linux System Administrators' Guide

        Happy reading,
        David

On 16-Jul-97 Bobhume@aol.com wrote:
  I have the basic debian system installed after some trial and error.  Problem
  is that I now need pointers to basic unix/linux.  Am working through Running
  Linux Welsh & Kaufman, but would appreciate a good unix source.  Thanks in
  advance.