rawrite2 and OS2?

Hi all:

I'm attempting to create a first time Linux installation using the
3.0 raw *.bin files from debian.org.  I found that I was unable to
write the disk images using rawrite2.exe from OS2 on either an
hpfs or fat partition.  I was able to create the disks from win95.
Under OS2 rawrite2.exe reports "attempting to cross DMA 64k
barrier, or something like that <shrug>.  Am I doing something
wrong?

The reason I ask is that the W95 partition is the partion that I
want ot use to install linux.  I figure I just might need to be
able to make more disk images at some point,.... <g>.

Also the base-1 to base-5 bin disks, plus the driver and rescue
bin disks are a minimum install?  Does this include tcpip stuff or
is that extra?  I've only got 100 megs to play with so I would
appreciate some advice on what kind of stuff a newbe should try
etc, oh and where to go get it ... <g>.  Thanks in advance

Chat to your friends on the "dark side"
NetChat for Windows 95/NT released
Netchat support Page
http://cud.cow-net.com/badams/index.htm