Re: Enlightment packaging

Shaya Potter wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Kevin M. Bealer wrote:
> > Enlightenment has a license that prevents it's migration to certain
> > operating systems, which is a restriction on derived works, which
> > makes it not "free software".  It could be packaged into non-free
> > however, as I understand it.
> >
> > This would discourage people from doing the packaging, however, there
> > may still be someone doing it.

Last night I saw a message about "perspective packages" listing
someone as working on an enlightment package for Debian.  That
seems to give a positive answer to my question.  (ok, so it will
be in non-free, no big deal, though I suppose anyone on this list
would like it to be in the dist. itself).

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Cheers,

--Amos

--
--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il             |  by the finest judges in England."