staroffice / netscape debian packages?

Hi!

It may have been asked before but I didnt find it in my messagebase
(must have been flushed out already.):

1) is there a staroffice debian package? if yes, where?

2) is there a netscape debian package? if yes, where? does not have to
be the newest version, more important is wether is runs stable

3) does the dosemu supports Windows?

Appart from that the Debian installation on a 486 worked like a charm.
I installed from the base disc I made out from a CD with Debian 1.2
and then installed everything else via network (since the machine I
installed debian on did not have a working cd rom drive at the
moment.). Have to upgrade to kernel 2.0.29 tough.

I certainly can recommend the debian distribution to everyone who
wants to install Linux and will do that. Hope that debian m68k will
sooner or later get into this mature state.

Is there a debian ppc in development? I look forward to buy a ppc
based machine next year, either a CHRP or a Amiga successor ;-)

--
|_| _ |o _  _  Martin Steigerwald