Smail configuration

Is there a simple way to get smail to forward mail to my ISP ?

Currently it appears to do it's own name resolution and delivery,
under Win 95 all mail got sent to the ISP to do this.

I am currently getting some delivery timeouts. I'd rather pass the
non-local delivery to my ISP. I still want to be able to deliver
xxx@mydomain.co.uk & yyy@mydomain.co.uk locally.

Thanks

----
    Alex Monaghan   Network Support Analyst, Royal Mail Anglia
                    London Rd, Stevenage, SG1 1AA, UK
    Email           monaghaa@royalmail.co.uk
    STD             01438 767081
    Postline        5811 7081