Linux Router Project -- About to get working and need more people!

Linux Router Project -- About to get working and need more people!

The Linux Router Project is about to begin work on our minimal root fs.
Very crucial to this are people that truely understand the dependencies of
networking functions and utilities. I'm looking to use Debian 1.3.1 as the
base to get working so guru's that know the Deb system will be of the most
help.

Base root size can be no more then 1mb compressed (about 2.5mb uncompressed)
so all 100% unessential parts must go. (Please don't send me mail saying
it can't be done. At least 3 of us on the list have done it, and we just
want a complete base for the project to work with.)

If you're interested visit the LRP webpage @
http://www.psychosis.com/linux-router/

and join the mailing list.