Re: PPP install (was:nobody is running find at too high a priority)

A. M. Varon writes:
> Righto! linux treats you as a knowledgeable person, not some idiot who
> does'nt know how to use an OS.

The truly knowledgeable person shares his knowledge.  Why should we not
share our knowledge of how to configure ppp with new users?  Do you want to
force them to go through some sort of silly rite of passage?
jghasler@win.bright.net    Do with it what you will.