Re: adduser

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Dave Cinege wrote:

 : >I just installed Debian 1.3 ([stable contrib non-free]). And to me, it looks
 : >like the adduser scripts isn't working properly.. in fact.. it doesn't act
 : >like 'group homes', though this is specified in adduser.conf.
 :
 : Just posted yeasterday.....read the list!

Heh.. well I lost all my mail yesterday due to the upgrade.. "shit
happens"..

 : >Anyone familiar with this problem/bug?
 :
 : Yes, and it has been reported as an offical bug. I was told it would be
 : fixed in 1.3.1, but it apparently has not. Grab version 3.4 of adduser from
 : hamm.

That one is okay indeed! Thanks.

Remco.

--