routed in netstd and gated compilation problems.

Hi.

I've been trialing the routed included in netstd and it seems _very_ broken
to the point of not establishing routes in the table when one needs to be
added.  I believe that from reports about 'routed' on the Internet that
people don't use it because of this and 'gated' is a very powerful and
versitile replacement.  Perhaps either gated can be provided as part of
netstd - though a seperate package would be a better way to go.

Now, even more interesting problem - I'm having trouble compiling gated
would you believe :-)  Please keep in mind that I'm no programmer, but
these are the errors I get, and again, wouldn't you know it - right near
the end of the compilaton:

parse.o: In function `parse_where':
parse.o(.text+0x56b): undefined reference to `yylineno'
parse.o(.text+0x591): undefined reference to `yylineno'
lexer.o: In function `yylex':
lexer.o(.text+0x327): undefined reference to `yylineno'
lexer.o(.text+0x5a8): undefined reference to `yylineno'
lexer.o(.text+0x6b8): undefined reference to `yylineno'
lexer.o(.text+0x86d): more undefined references to `yylineno' follow
make[1]: *** [gated] Error 1

If someone can help me on this gated compilation issue it'd proboly be best
to keep it off the list.

Thanks

--
Karl Ferguson,