Re: How can i non-interactively fetch a web document?

"Stan Brown" <stanb@netcom.com> writes:
> 	So that leads to the question. How can I non-interactivley (IE in a
> 	script) fetch a web document?

I have used "snarf", which is a debian package.  I was displaying a
current satellite image as my background in X (updated every hour via
cron), but I got sick of how big my Xserver was growing.  Good luck!

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |