Re: compiling with libc5

|"Well, in my case I have one more line:
|"
|"libc.so.5 => /lib/libc.so.5
|"
|"and don't have libXext one. What Motif distribution are you using?

This is the Red-Hat Motif 2.0 distribution.
--
>>>                     Ronald van Loon (ronald@and.nl)                   <<<
I hold your hand in mine, dear / I press it to my lips. I take a
healthy bite from your dainty fingertips. My joy would be complete, dear,
if you were only here, But still I keep your hand as a precious souvenir.