MAJOR SPAMMER: Is Your Web Site A Secret?

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Matthew C. Thompson wrote:

> EVERYONE should send these bozos an email telling them how much we DON'T
> appreciate it and that we'll tell everyone we know not to use or recommend
> them.
>
> Maybe they'll get the message, but probably not. :(

Send it to postmaster@nya.net because this guy spams all over the place. I
have gotten his crap at several domains and complaints to him are a waste
of time. I ran a traceroute and nya.net is his provider. If enough people
complain then HIS web site will be a permanent secret.