Re: 1.3.1 release date.

Bruce Perens wrote a week ago:

> We have all of the files ready, but (as usual) the FTP archive got messed
> up and it'll take a day (maybe two days) to get it straightened out.
> Then it will be available for FTP. It'll take another week or so before
> I am satisfied with the official CD, and then the CD producers take at
> least another week before they can sell mass-produced CDs.

I haven't seen any announcement yet, but I'm keen to install 1.3.1 on
a couple of computers. Is it safe to assume that since a Debian-1.3.1
directory has appeared on my local mirror that everything is ready to
go?

Thanks,

Tim.
--
Tim Bell                                      .--_|\
bhat@cs.mu.oz.au                             /      \