Re: Help! I broke 'man'!!

Tim,

Check for something like a "set -a" in the boot up scripts.  Comment it
out, login again.  I think this has been reported as a bug against bash
by now.

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds