Re: dselect ftp hamm

> hello,
>
> Igor Grobman wrote:
> >
> > > I have had no problems using dselect ftp to install files from all
> > > directories but hamm.  I answer the ftp prompts in an obvious fashion
> > > and voila everything works OK.
> > >
> > > What do I do to install files from /debian/hamm/hamm
> > > /debian/hamm/contrib and /debian/hamm/non-free?  That is, how do I
> > > answer the ftp prompts from dselect so that I can install the files from
> > > the above directories?  I've tried various answers to the prompts with
> > > no success.  It's driving me bananas.  Another of life's little
> > > mysteries.
> > >

> > Below is the patch you need to apply to
>
> are all install problems patched in 1.3.1?

I don't believe this particular problem is fixed in 1.3.1  There weren't any
new
releases of dpkg-ftp other than those in experimental.  This particular
problem only affects downloading from unstable, however, and shouldn't ever
cause any problems with stable.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com