Re: Netscape Communicator 4.01b6 works fine

> > > And they include a dynamically linked version too.
> >
> > Well, true, but it was linked against Motif 1.2 which make it useless
>                                               ^^^
>
> Does it mean it works with lesstif, which is claimed to be code
> compatible with Motif 1.2 ?

*Source* code compatible, not _binary_ compatible!
The answer is   NO, it won't work with lesstif.

> If so, it's a good news.

Guys, Motif and Lesstif have very little in common, really...

Alex Y.

--
   _
 _( )_
 |    \ __/   <--   | Alexander Yukhimets   aqy6633@is5.nyu.edu |
 |        |         |       http://pages.nyu.edu/~aqy6633/      |
   |  (___)                            ooO Ooo
    \___)