News error

   I'm running suck and INN in a local news setup off from my ISP.  This all
seems to be working fine, with this one exception.

   After running suck's "get-news" command to fetch my news, the following
error message gets repeated over and over for about five minutes:

Malfunction, Unable to post Article!
340 send article to be posted. End with <CR-LF>.<CR-LF>
441 Already got messageid

   During this time, the RD/SD modem lights blink and the same error
messages scroll by for literally minutes.  I can read what they say, but
I've got no idea what's causing them and/or how to fix them.

   As I said, it seems like everything on the system is working fine.  I
usually read news with "tin -r" and can post (interestingly, just using
"tin" give me an error message when I post) and have recieved some replies
to posts.

   Has anyone run into such an error message before and/or have any idea
what's causing it?

                          | Debian GNU/ __      o
 Regards,                 |            / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...