help with exmh

A friend suggested that I try out exmh as a replacement for pine.  The
first time I ran it, it took my inbox from /var/spool/mail/ and chopped it
up into ~/Mail

Now that I've decided pine was quite sufficient for me, does anyone know
how to convert my inbox back? I couldn't see how from the man pages or the
FAQ - and just concatenating the files in ~/Mail didn't work.

any help much appreciated,
mark