- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: XF_SVGA depenpencies
- From: Jonas Bofjall <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 16:50:44 +0200 (MET DST)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.93.970702165021.10929A-100000@atle>
A friend of mine made the mistake of only installing an X server during a
fresh Debian 1.3 installation. He had no dependency problems.
Should it not require xbase, or something like that?
Also, should we not have a RECOMMENDATION that the user installs the
16-color X server whenever installing X (otherwise xf86setup is not
installed!)? All the people I know who has installed Debian has made that
mistake (not installing the VGA16 server).
// Jonas <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2:201/262.37]
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .