Re: determining serial link speed?

Oh, mine _connects_ at 33.6, but then it renegociates and falls back to
21.x in one direction and 24.x in the other. So telling what it
connects at isn't necessarily useful.  I know what is going on because
I have one of the external Supras on the other end of the connection
and it reports the speeds on the front panel.  I use minicom to connect
once in a while just to check what the modem says when it connects.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@pixar.com   510-215-3502