DuhDraw/libcurses.so.1

   I wanted to play around with DuhDraw, an ANSI editor, and got the
complaint that it wanted the library libcurses.so.1 which isn't on my
system.  Looking on sunsite and different places I'm unable to locate that
library.  Recompiling duhdraw just gives me a segmentation fault and a core
dump.

   Does anyone know where I can locate libcurses.so.1 or any way other that I
can make duhdraw happy?  Thanks in advance.

                          | Debian GNU/ __      o
 Regards,                 |            / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...