RE: I need a disk partitioner!!!

Partition Magic 3 does claim to have support for ext2fs. It does a very
good job on moving, resizing, converting partitions from NTFS - FAT -
FAT32 - HPFS. I've never actually tried doing anything to an ext2fs
partition yet. I need to get a better backup device first :). It's a
tool I just keep going back to. Well worth the money.

I'm sure FIPS does a good job for a one off re-size of a partition, but
I've never used it, so I wouldn't like to comment.