Re: I need a disk partitioner!!!

HM> Partition Magic 2 at least won't move or do anything to ext2fs.

Oh, my fault, I'll specify....

I have a FAT partition at the end of a large disk, and to be able to
boot from that partition (at least from NT), it has to be at the start
of the disk/first partition.

Debian is just installed, so it won't take more than, say, 1 hour to
reinstall that to the point where I am now.

HM> It also tends to be pretty cryptic if it thinks there's anything
HM> wrong with a partition table; just gives an error and won't touch
HM> the disk; no error message, just a code.

I noticed.  That's what comes from using too many partitioning
tools... :(

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend