Possible bug on Rescue Disk?

Hi!

I've found something, that looks like a bug to me:

I was installing Debian 1.3 with all linux partitions in the extended one.
When installation asks if you want to boot directly from hard drive, it
installs lilo on the boot sector of the extended
partition(!?)(/dev/hda4) and perhaps something else in the MBR and makes
hda4 extended partition active(bootable).
After that the system is unbootable from the HD. I had to edit lilo.conf
and re-run lilo to put it in MBR.

   =
  ===
 =====				mailto:stalex@scisun.sci.ccny.cuny.edu