help with dselect again plz

Do you want to install the files fetched [y]:
Installing files...
(Reading database ... dpkg: error processing debian/stable/binary-i386/x11/float
bg_1.0-6.deb (--install):
 files list file for package `mgetty-fax' contains empty filename
 debian/stable/binary-i386/x11/floatbg_1.0-6.deb
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.
DPKG ERROR

I'm not even sure what file I need to edit.
Any and All help is welcome

Peter

DEBIAN the best LINUX distribution
GNU there simply isn't any other way to go