Re: radius

>Is anyone actually using the debian radius package? It doesn't appear
>to work in any fashion. It seems like all the binaries are looking
>for /usr/private/etc/raddb/ as in:

Are you using the Merit or Livingstone version?

>dict_init: Couldn't open dictionary: /usr/private/etc/raddb/dictionary
>Did I just miss some config parameter?

I had a play with the Merit version and completely failed to get it to
work.  I wrote it off as my inexperience and haven't had a change to play
with it properly yet.

Adam.

----------------- Earthlight Communications Limited ----------------
P.O. Box 5301	                Adam Shand 	       (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand       Systems Manager    (voice) +64 3 479 0303