Re: Debian books

"Dave Cinege" wrote:
> This IS NOT acurate. Off the top of my head:
>
> everything init.d
> rc0.d -rc6.d
> ppp
> adduser, start-stop-daemon.,  as well as other scripts things
> fs layout

What makes you think all that list is debian centric (no, that's
not a flame-bait :))?

The fs stuff is, some of the daemon is, but adduser & the rc?.d/init.d
is all very SVR4.  My biggest problem with running debian is requiring
my brain to recall both BSD & SVR4 info (some things go one way,
some things another).

Of course all that doesn't mean a debian specific book isn't an excellent
thing.

Stephen
---
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me