Re: libreadline2g, etc. testimonial

schizo@debian.org writes:

> I just installed all the .debs in master:~troup and everything seems
> to work just fine.

Thanks a lot for checking, but actually, I believe I may have just
found the problem.  The debs in ~troup/ can hose your system under
certain circumstances.  I've removed them in case anyone else tries to
install them.

I want to talk to the ldso maintainer some, but if I'm right, I'll
have some fixed bash 2.01-0.1 debs out RSN.

[ Cross posted to debian-devel; please keep any replies there, I don't
  know why this went to debian-user ]

--
James