A tool for general configs

I would like to know if there is a tool to configure printers. Something equival
ent to the "modconf" utility for kernel modules.

Also is there a tool that configures the network, I am moving soon at work to an
other office and will certainly be assigned new IP address etc....

To close this chapter, is there a program that configures the system in general
such as the one that exists on the Debian Installation diskettes ?

Thanks

== Eddie Katz
== E.Katz@frcl.bull.fr