Re: Problem with ddd

On Jun 22, Holger Rusch wrote
> first:
> [$] > dpkg -l lesstif ddd
> Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
> | Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
> |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
> ||/ Name            Version        Description
> +++-===============-==============-============================================
> ii  lesstif         0.76-1         OSF/Motif implementation released under LGPL
> ii  ddd             2.1-3          The Data Display Debugger, a graphical front
                      ^^^^^

When I made the 2.1 beta, and 2.1 packages, I was a bit too optimistic about
DDD working with lesstif. The 2.1.1 package (should be on ftp.debian.org
now) contains fixes for DDD to work better with lesstif (these fixes come
from the DDD authors).

Please upgrade to 2.1.1, and let me know if you still have problems.

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch