Re: CDROM with DOSish hidden files?

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, Dany Dionne wrote:

> Personnally, i never used smbmount. If a problem occur during the
> connection our linux box (kernel 2.0.27) crash few hours or few days

I'll try rumba. Thanks.

I see the following comment in the ksmbfs package README. Since you have
kernel 2.0.27, maybe that contributed to the instability.

-snip-

INSTALLATION

For using smbfs, I _strongly_ suggest to upgrade to Linux kernel
2.0.28. It fixes bugs in smbfs that severely affect the stability of
your machine.

-snip

...RickM...