Re: BIG NetScape Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (fwd)

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, George Bonser wrote:

> My concern was for someone running Netscape as root.

Well, I assumed this was common sense, but people shouldnt really be
using netscape as root (at least not to surf the web).  Just off the
top of my head, I cant think of any reason one would *need* to.  Maybe
I overlooked some use?

Root should really only be used to do specific administration tasks.
Unprivilaged users should be used for day to day stuff.

Erv

--
	  PGP Public Key: finger walter@fozzie.chem.wisc.edu
  PGP Fingerprint: A5 AB 25 7D 7A FD 4D FE  BE 21 47 60 0C DC 67 9E