Re: I need help again please?

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Dominic Torruellas wrote:

> OK I've done what all you nice peaple have told me to do, I've turned of
> my cache cand shadow ram stuff and tried to boot off teh rescue disk,
> now it says non-system disk error, anyone know how I can fix this?

Uh! I do not seem to remember what you are trying to do. Sounds like
you are trying to boot from a floppy that contains nothing, or at
least not in the right places ( boot sector ). You may need to try
makeing another boot (rescue) disk.

Hope this helps. If not please post more information as to your
problem _as_it_stands_now_.

: W. Paul Mills          : Bill, I was there several years ago.     :
: Topeka, Kansas, U.S.A. : Why would I want to go back tomorrow?    :
: wpmills@midusa.net     : Where were you!                          :
: paulmills@bix.com      : Linux:     Tomorrow's operating system,  :
: paulmills@aol.com      :            here, today.                  :
: compuserve 70023,1750  : #define MY_TRUE_LOVE computer            :
 --------------  http://homepage.midusa.net/~wpmills/  -------------